The Diocese is led by the Bishop of Wangaratta, who is supported by senior clergy and other senior staff. For more information on the leadership team click here.
The Bishop’s Registry provides administrative and support services to the parishes and the various Diocesan bodies and is located at St. John’s Village.
Mrs Julie Torpey, Registrar and Diocesan Finance Manager:
The Reverend David Still, Safe Church Officer:
Ms Fiona van Bree, Office Administrator & Assistant Finance Officer:
OFFICERS OF THE DIOCESE
- The Bishop – The Right Reverend Clarence Bester
- The Dean – The Very Reverend Ken Goodger
- The Chancellor of the Diocese – The Honourable Justice Clyde Croft
- The Advocate of the Diocese – Mrs Rachel Ellyard
- The Diocesan Archdeacon – The Reverend Neil Hicks
- The Bishop’s Registrar – Mrs Julie Torpey
- The Diocesan Treasurer – Mr NV Kenny
- Registry Staff – Ms Fiona Van Bree