Our mission is to:
- Worship God through welcoming, creative and inclusive liturgy, prayer and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with everyone.
- Adopt appropriate training and skills development programs to equip all laity and clergy
- Liaise, connect and interact with parishes, people and agencies throughout the Diocese and the wider community.
- Kindle and grow our love and care for, and connection with, our environment and all people regardless of circumstances.
We will pursue our Vision and Mission, and realise our opportunities, through the following key strategic directions:
- Invigorating and initiating training for clergy and laity
- Prayer and Spirituality
- Communication: Diocesan/Parish/other organisations
- Engaging with people of all ages to encourage greater participation
- Social justice/environment