The Bishop’s Registry provides administrative and support services to the parishes and the various Diocesan bodies and is located at St. John’s Village.
- The Bishop – Vacant
- The Dean – The Very Reverend Ken Goodger
- The Chancellor of the Diocese – The Honourable Justice Clyde Croft
- The Advocate of the Diocese – Mrs Rachel Ellyard and Mr Stuart Bett (Deputy Advocate and Chair of Committees)
- The Diocesan Archdeacon – The Venerable Clarence Bester
- The Bishop’s Registrar – Mr Tim Williams
- The Diocesan Treasurer – Mr NV Kenny
- Registry Staff – Mrs Julie Torpey, Ms Fiona Van Bree
The role of an Examining Chaplain is to help discern, select and encourage those who are exploring ordination.
- The Rev’d Scott Jessup
- Mrs Jean Henderson
- Mr Phil Squires
- Mrs Stephanie Goodger