Underpinning this Strategic Directions document is a particular understanding of Christian community, of together being Church, of responding to the call and the promise of being followers of Jesus. We respond as Anglican Christians, as Bishop, clergy and people sustained by a common baptismal hope, sharing a tradition and a catholic Anglican inheritance that is seeking a renewed and renewing expression in this current generation for the very different future that lies ahead of us.
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- To teach, baptise and nurture new believers
- To respond to human need by loving service
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
- The Five Marks of Mission Anglican Consultative Council